Global Cyber Risk (GCR) is a technology and advisory services firm that provides first tier cybersecurity services to both large corporations and small and mid-sized businesses. Based in Washington, DC, GCR has earned industry respect for its expertise in internationally accepted best practices and standards for cybersecurity programs. GCR’s proprietary methodologies have been used in every industry sector and by some of the largest global corporations. GCR has modified its methodologies to also effectively assist small and mid-sized businesses in a cost-effective manner.
The most serious risks facing businesses today are cyber risks. As a result, competitiveness, market share, stock price, and brands are being hit and financial losses and legal liabilities are mounting. Cybercriminal activities are being conducted by organized criminal rings, random bad actors, nation states – and insiders – and they often go undetected. Computer crime has become so sophisticated that it is a challenge for businesses to stay abreast of the threats they are up against, much less manage them.
The risks of doing business in a digital world include:
- Confidential and proprietary information can be stolen by computer malware stealthily residing in corporate systems.
- Data can be encrypted by ransomware.
- Infected systems can enable access to other connected systems, such as business partner and client systems.
- Business websites can be “poisoned” with computer viruses that infect the computers of visitors to the site.
- Data can be corrupted or zeroed out by malware.
- Application code can be exploited to gain access to systems and data or interfere with business operations.
You can trust Global Cyber Risk LLC to provide the targeted support you need in a manner that is aligned with your business operations and consistent with internationally-accepted best practices and standards.