Does your cybersecurity program align with best practices and standards? Have you developed policies, and are you performing all of the critical activities?
Cybersecurity programs should be aligned with internationally accepted best practices and standards. This means there should be policies, standards, and procedures for information security, certain controls need to be in place, and specific activities need to be performed. Personnel should be trained and periodic reviews and assessments conducted. Most businesses struggle to find the resources needed for these activities, both in terms of dollars and trained personnel.
GCR’s team of experts can quickly address key gaps and deficiencies in your cybersecurity program and help bring it into alignment with the standards and best practices applicable to your operations.
- We can develop policies, standards, and procedures or create training programs.
- Our technical experts can assist your team implement encryption to protect your data and ensure proper key management practices are in place.
- We can bring access controls up to current practices
- Our senior team can help determine the technology tools that should be deployed to assist with security activities
- We can advise on using managed security service providers (MSSPs)
GCR’s team also has considerable expertise with cloud vendors and Software-as-a-Service applications and platforms and can advise on how to integrate these technologies in your operations.
Save money, save time, and improve your security posture with GCR.