Will your incident response plan save the company or cause the headline? Could it guide you through a multi-pronged attack?
Dust off your incident response plan (IRP). GCR will update your IRP and align it with best practices and standards, including checklists, forms, and procedures.
Cyber Incident Response Planning (CIRP) Today, cyber attacks are about more than data breaches. Sophisticated cyber events can involve more than one type of attack. GCR analyzes IRPs against best practices and standards and helps clients develop a robust plan that can steer an organization through multi-pronged attacks, including breaches, ransomware, malware infestation, data exfiltration, theft and corruption of data, cyber extortion, and denial of service attacks. CIRP assistance includes an analysis of cloud and Software-as-a-Service vendors to enable your IRP to also accommodate incidents involving them.
GCR’s CIRP assistance updates IRPs and:
- Integrates a management incident response policy.
- Identifies and coordinates all stakeholders and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Sets forth escalation procedures.
- Identifies third party assistance.
- Defines investigation requirements to preserve evidence and protect legal privilege.
- Links the IRP with disaster recovery and backup plans.
Plus, we provide checklists and forms, develop robust scenarios, and lead your team through scenario enactments and test runs, including cyber claim management.