Do you know what software or hardware vulnerabilities your system has? Can your web applications be exploited? Is your system susceptible to “clickless” attacks?
Many businesses do not have a vulnerability scanning tool or do not have the personnel trained to conduct credentialed vulnerability scans to detect serious vulnerabilities in their systems, analyze the results, and develop a remediation plan to close Critical, High and Medium vulnerabilities. GCR’s highly skilled team of scanners use the Tenable Nessus Professional scanning tool to scan your system infrastructure, databases, and web applications to identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, nonessential services, missing patches, and other common threats within an enterprise environment.
GCR follows a proven methodology, supported by experienced personnel and automated tools, to provide a rapid and efficient inventory of the devices, services, and vulnerabilities within your internal networks. GCR also scans externally-facing systems from outside the network in order to evaluate the security posture of the system from the outside world. Vulnerability scans detect vulnerabilities, gaps in security posture, and violations of security policies. GCR’s scans answer key questions necessary for cyber risk management:
- Does your environment possess vulnerabilities that can be exploited by attackers to potentially gain unauthorized access?
- Does your environment maintain consistent system patching to address identified vulnerabilities in operating systems or applications?
- Does your environment possess non-essential network services that increase the possibility of a security breach?
- Are machines present in your environment that do not perform a function or are not considered inherent to normal network operations?
- Does your environment permit unauthorized inbound traffic from the Internet or permit unauthorized outbound traffic to the Internet?
GCR’s scans are scalable, and detected vulnerabilities are ranked according to risk. The scans help clients stay up-to-date with evolving threats, provide in-depth network visibility, improve security decision-making, and reduce remediation time.
GCR’s scan reports provide:
- Findings from the host discovery scan, full network scan, and web application scan with ranked vulnerabilities according to CVSS
- Analysis of vulnerabilities and non-essential services detected
- Prioritized remediation recommendations.
Many companies believe their internal team can work through scan results and remediate the vulnerabilities. While they may be able to do so, they usually do not have time to do so because they are already fully loaded with responsibilities. Just get it done. GCR’s technical scan team is available to help your team efficiently remediate identified vulnerabilities and boost your security posture.